It’s time to give away more stuff! The ultimate dungeon masters giveaway! Today we are giving away a deluxe Dungeon Masters screen for Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition & a copy of Mike Shea’s Dungeon Masters Tips book. For those of you who have read Mikes book he has just released his second book on DMing Epic level games. You can check it out here!
AND THE WINNER IS: Dicefist! We will be contacting you via email shortly to get your information.
We are also kicking off our last giveaway of our first birthday celebration! This time we are going for the big guns, we are not giving away any game supplements or game aids. This week we are giving away an entire game!
This is My Game is going to give one lucky winner a copy of “Wrath of Asharadlon” The brand new 4th edition based board game. As with all of our birthday giveaways we are asking you to do nothing more than leave us a happy birthday comment in this post and wait until next week when we draw a winner.
As always the rules are as follows:
- Only enter if you are going to use the prize. If I (Thadeous) find out you have sold your prize, or given it away on another site I will show up at your house and beat you about the face an neck.
- Do not create alternate accounts and enter more than once. It’s not fair, it’s not cool and it will result in the same punishment as breaking rule #1
- International entries will be responsible for covering shipping cost over $8.50USD, if you win and it costs more than that you will have to cover the remainder.
- Rules are subject to change at the whim of the creator and authors of this site.
- By entering you will be granting the creator and authors of this site the rights to use your likeness and name in promotions related to this site and contest, and to glue pictures of your face and head on images of bikini models for shits and giggles.
Part idiot. Part old man. All geek. Thadeous can't think of anything interesting about him self right now. Know this though if he could it would be creative and funny as well as thought provoking.