After a 20 year hiatus with D&D, Geek Ken picked up the new 4th edition books and managed to get a campaign running. He’s still dabbled in gaming for nearly 30 years now (mostly miniature war games and board games), but his roleplaying days drifted to the wayside in early college. He’s jumped back into RPGs and hopes to impart some tidbits and opinions on 4ED D&D, but likely spill over into other aspects of gaming too.
GenCon 2012 Wrap Up – The Bounty October 11, 2012
Game of the Month: Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries October 5, 2012
GenCon 2012 Wrap Up – The Night Life September 6, 2012
GenCon 2012 Wrap Up – The Events August 30, 2012
GenCon 2012 Wrap Up – The Places August 23, 2012
- Symatt: As i do not know ANYTHING of Greyhawk this was a great read. we...
- Bortorama: 2 players in my group, the cleric leader and the wizard controlle...
- Bill: Randy, I realize it's been over a year since this conversation, a...
- Robert Eng: Wizards of the Coast has ended the support of this and the VT dev...
- Bill Hartley: Having been a player at the same table with Lyndsay as well as a ...
4e 4th edition avenger Breakdown campaign planning Combat community D&D D&D Essentials ddi DM tips DM tips. DnD dnd dnd 4e DnDNext Dresden Files RPG Dungeon Masters tips dungeons and dragons Dungeons and dragons 4th edition Dungeons and dragons player tips Dungeon Tiles eclipse phase gaming gamma world Gencon giveaway Gming Initiative Or What Inspiration IoW Archives Monsters News old school pathfinder PAX planning Product Review Review Role Playing Games RPG rpgs Running With Class Star Frontier T-shirt Twitter