Listed here is all of the fun stuff we had made on the site. Game aids, adventures and on and on. Check back here often as we try to add content when ever possible.
Dungeon Master/ Game Master tools:
- Day Progression Tracking Sheet: A good way to incorporate more detail into your games. A simple document for recording details about the weather, random NPC encounters, sight and sounds of your player’s characters locations. Also available in word format.
- Player Table Tent: A useful table tent with players basic info for quick reference. The lines after each condition are left blank for DMs to fill in due to ever changing eratta.
- The 4e Action Pyramid: This is a very useful print out for any DM who wants to explain the Standard Move Minor motif of 4th edition. -By Geekken
- Cut out Condition Markers: Great printable cut out condition markers for anyone looking for a low cost easy to use tracking system. -by Geekken
- Room Tracking Sheets:A really basic template for tracking information about rooms in a dungeon. -by Thadeous
- Wish Lists PDF:A simple form for players to tell the DM what they want. Also inJPG format
- Chaos Mixtures: A set of cards used to brew potions with anything but predictable results. by Ben B. & Thadeous
- Dungeon Madness Cards: Use these cards to simulate a curse that will drive your player’s characters crazy!
- Mansion of Madness: A Halloween 1 shot adventure written by Jeff Greiner and Thadeous Cooper
- Orianna – Castle Ravenloft Avenger: an avenger player class for the Ravenloft board game.